Sunday, August 26, 2007

claire is walking!

Here is a quick update on my niece, Claire. She is officially WALKING! Well, I guess we'll call it walking. It's a lot of wobbling back and forth, but HEY...she gets from point A to point B on her own to feet! I was also having a little fun with my new wide angle lens. It's sometimes gives some funny distortion which I think adds character to the shots. So, Cathy, Jean, G-Ma Carey, Sandy, Kathy, Marsha, Dawn (all of you out-of-towners and out-of-staters), here's your update. You had better leave a comment below!!!


Look at Claire's little hand on Jess's belly. How Precious! The "bun in the oven" is Lyza Kate!

This is my favorite series of photos. To get pics of Claire walking towards me, it took me getting the Nilla Wafers in her sight! Look at the expressions on her face! She's so excited to get a cookie:)



"This is my nose."

Claire's K9 bro, Boris (although she has nicknamed him "Bubba")

Look...it's ME in the reflection! I'm a dork trying to take Claire's picture:)





She does NOT like the grass. So when she falls, she keeps her hands up in the air. But then there's a dilemma--how does one stand herself up without touching the grass? (hence the agonizing and terrified look on her face. HA!)




Look out! She's got a flyswatter!!

I think these are absolutely hilarious! Jess had said that Claire finally put two and two together and realized what Jess would always get when stopping by the m&m machine. Now, she tries to get some out herself. Look at this face of determination! I just love her:)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I won't be shy....I just love checking in daily to see what you have posted! Especially Miss Claire's pictures. Hugs and Kisses to Miss Clarie. Thanks Jamie for keeping us updated.
Love ya,
Aunt Cathy & Uncle Dick

Anonymous said...

Hi-Mers Dude...is that the kid that was hecka dancing at your wedding?!! Awww I love it! And I love your niece. SOOO CUTE!! ANNNNDDD I love your pics... what camera do you use? I love the lighting and the angles. OH annnd, CHHHAARRRGGGEERRRSSSS!!!! ahahahaha