Tuesday, August 19, 2008

kate.&.emma!

I was so excited to see the Conners family again, only this time there was another member, Emma! Kate has gotten taller and skinnier, and Emma has a full head of hair! Both girls are adorable! We hung out at the IMA for some fun in the sun...

(Oh, and if you are a Yankees fan, the content you are about to see below may not be suitable for you:)!!)

Meet Emma!

Here's Emma's big sister, Kate!





Here's Emma's big girl pose!:)



This was the smile that I kept seeing from Kate. It makes me laugh!

I warned you not to look if you were a Yankees fan... I LOVE this shot of Emma:)



Shannon and I started cracking up when Kate posed like this on her own!!!




Peek-a-boo!



My FAVORITE! I have a feeling this will be Dan's favorite too!!!:)



Dan and Shannon, thanks so much! It was great seeing you guys again. you have two beautiful daughters! I hope you enjoy your slideshow!!

No comments: