Sunday, August 17, 2008

nichole + eric | engaged!

**Man oh man...another busy weekend for me! For those clients that I worked with last week, I appreciate your patience and I'm still trying to catch-up from the nine shoots that were squeezed into last weekend! Next up is Tyler's Senior photos, then the Conners family, then Danny & Emily's Engagement shoot, then Macy's 6 Month shoot, then Sydney's 1 Year shoot, and finally Megan and Brandon's fabulous wedding from yesterday!!! Whew!**

I met Nichole last winter, but it wasn't until our shoot that I got to meet Eric. It took me all of 5 seconds to pick up on the fact that Eric is easygoing and laid back! They were so cute. They looked each other in the eye and giggled a lot:) (which is perfect for good, candid shots)!! We loved the warm weather that we had because their January wedding will likely be a tad chilly! We had a beautiful blue sky to work with, so you'll notice that I tried to incorporate that in a lot of the shots;)...

...like this one! Checkout how BLUE it was!


I dig this funky tree!

I love their reactions here!









Their expressions crack me up. ha!



more blue sky...






Nichole and Eric, I had so much fun with you! I can't wait until January! Enjoy your slideshow!

No comments: