Monday, July 21, 2008

nick | class.of.'09

Last week, I had the opportunity of shooting Nick's senior photos. I haven't done many senior shoots, but I want to do more of them! I had a really good time! Nick is going to be a senior at Mooresville High School. He's a football player, so we decided to start out at the football field before heading downtown for some urban shots. It was scorching hot outside. I think it was in the 90s when we were out on the field. So needless to say, I tried to work quickly on the field so we could get dowtown to some shade!!!

Boys are funny. Nick was so laid back about the whole shoot, and I told him that girls are typically totally opposite. Girls like to bring 50 outfits, touch up their makeup in between changes, have their own ideas on locations and shots...Nick was open to anything. That made my job pretty easy!! Here are just a few of my favorites from the shoot. Click here to see them ALL on Pictage.com.

Meet Nick. We had to get a nice mix of serious face shots and smiling shots!



I discovered this new favorite location while we were walking around downtown!


Love this one. It was probably 93 degrees here!













Nick's opponents better watch out for #34 this year!


Nick, I hope you like everything! I'm sure you look completely different now since you decided to shave your head RIGHT AFTER our shoot! I guess it has something to do with football season getting ready to start! Cheri, at least you have these photos to remember Nick's curly locks! Enjoy your slideshow!

No comments: