Monday, March 17, 2008

chelsea.lately.show!

We have stayed so busy this week, that I just realized I hadn't posted my photos from the Chelsea Lately Show. On Thursday when we got into L.A., we went straight to Chelsea's studio because I had gotten us tickets to be in her audience. It was a fun fun experience! If you haven't ever seen her show, it's on E! at 11:30pm. She is hilarious! Simon and I are huge fans. She was so quick with the taping. I expected for them to do at least several takes, but she didn't mess up AT ALL. Not once did they have to do another take. I love her sidekick, Chuy too! We weren't allowed to have any cameras out in the studio, but I did sneak two photos with my iPhone. They're pretty crapping, but you can at least see what her set looks like.

See, not real clear...but I was afraid I was going to get caught!!!


Here's the outside of the building her show is taped in.

And then after the show...look what I discovered! It's Chuy's car! Chelsea has all of these little pet names for Chuy, but her most common reference is "Little Nugget."


And he is so cool that he gets his OWN parking spot/sign!

No comments: