Sunday, May 18, 2008

cutie.pies!

As I mentioned, I've been a tad busy this weekend! Five shoots down and 1 more to go. I have been so lucky to work with the CUTEST kids all weekend. Since I've given you sneak peeks on shoot #1 and shoot #2, I thought I'd share a little preview of shoot #3 and shoot #4 (5 and 6 are happening today, so I'll post a peek at those too later)!

Hello, Hot Stuff! Macy is such a doll. She is 3 months old!

And here are her two ornery older brothers. I love this:)

And back by popular demand, Miss Simone. Simone is 6 months old (well, 7 months today, but these are her 6 month photos!)

I totally get geeked out when I'm importing photos for the first time, and I see images like this where I've nailed the focus. I LOVE my 85mm, f1.2 Canon L lens. You can't get this kind of sharpness with just any old lens. Look in Simone's eyes...you can completely see my reflection in her eyes, and her dad is standing next to me. Isn't that amazing?! Yep, that's why you pay the BIG BUCKS for that lens. But it's totally worth it! (Make sure you click on the image below to see it a little larger--you'll see what I'm talking about!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will be adding something similar to my camera bag in the near future. I'm gonna show this to my husband...he needs a little convincing. That shot is just perfect! I love the "ornery older brothers!"