Monday, May 19, 2008

the.krahulik's!

I was so excited to see Cassidy & Claire. I hadn't seen them since our shoot last July. We had a fun Saturday morning in Broad Ripple just walking around looking for some bright colors and funky details. These girls were dressed in cute, funky dresses made by "Matilda Jane." I had never heard of this brand, but Angela introduced me to it and boy do they have some cute stuff! The family dog, Roxy even made an appearance this time. Sam had fun rangling her!:)

Here are the girlies! Claire on the left and Cassidy on the right! Love the colors here!


So freakin' cute!

I don't know if this is Claire's usual smile, but this was definitely her big cheese smile on Saturday. I think it's so cute:)

Ummmm LOVE it!

This little series is so sweet...

Love Cassidy's dark eyes.

...and here's Miss Roxy. She had her big smile on:)

Dig it. Especially how Roxy is really rockin' it. ha!

What a cute family! Look in between Sam and Angela...Roxy's little head is barely showing. I think Sam had a good hold on her because she was ready to enjoy some duck for lunch!


Claire and Cassidy are definitely chic enough:)




so serious...


the real reason Roxy came along...






Sam, Angela, Cassidy and Claire, thanks so much! It was great to see you guys again! (Ok, I think I told Angela the very first time that I met her that she looked like Stacy Paetz of the Indiana Pacers broadcast team. Stacy is a friend of ours, so when I saw Angela, the first thing I thought was how they must be twins/sisters/related...SOMETHING. They look so much alike. They are both beautiful! Anyone agree?) Alrighty...enjoy your slideshow!

No comments: