Tuesday, May 20, 2008

.me.

The past couple of nights, I have been making some updates to my website. I get so busy trying to get shoots processed and then I'm instantly onto the next shoot that I often don't have time to keep my images updated on my site. I know it's important to always look fresh, to keep things changing, to continue to show a range of work. One section that was really looking sad was the "About" section of my site. I have finally got something new, and I wanted to share it with you. Thanks to my husband, Simon, for taking these fun photos of me this morning. My goal with this page was to really show my personality. I think this works! What do you think? (click here to go back to my site). This is all a part of the new branding that I will be sharing with you all very soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is hilarious! I wish more photographers would do this...no need to be so serious! lol

I bookmarked your blog so I've been checking it everyday. This gave me a good laugh!